Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow

I am starting my new job tomorrow and I am quite anxious. I am so grateful that I found a job and cannot wait to get busy. I am teaching a Journalism Yearbook class and doing some curriculum development for a Web Essentials and Web Design class at Open High School of Utah. I finished my lesson plans for the first few weeks of the yearbook class. I'm not too sure how it is going to work since I kind of made this class from scratch. Overall, it's going to be a very busy next couple of months with this job while looking for a full time job for the Fall. I'm applying to D.C., maybe Houston, maybe Atlanta, maybe even Seattle or Portland or maybe Africa. We'll see. I would love to head to the east coast though. What do you think? I am [SO] ready for a change of scenery.


....Here is a song Amy threw together the other day...http://picosong.com/cgN/


Happy Monday! I'm off to Zumba!

1 comments:

Emily C said...

amy's voice is so beautiful. keep her making more songs!

and good luck this week with your new job. the new kids will love you muffy!