Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

St. Louis: A True Story

Gotta love the new iMovie. I threw this bad boy together in a few minutes.




If I could choose one thing that I enjoy doing the most, it would be hangin' with my family. There is nothing else like it, and I would say I lucked out a lot. I would also say that Christmas gets better and better each year. It's because there is usually a new grandchild or two and we are always in a different city. This year, me and all 6 of my siblings, 6 nieces, 1 nephew, 3 brother-in-laws, and mama Nancy all stayed under one roof at Jessica and Scott's gorgeous home in St. Louis, Mo. Can you say FUN? The days consisted of a few visits to the movie theatre, chatting, playing games (the celebrity game seems to be the fave), eating, cooking, browsing at the mall, playing with the kiddies, relaxing with a good book (I have started the Harry Potter series!), doing crazy stuff in the basement, me and Ethan playing Life (the new electronic version), frozen custard, curling my nieces hair every day, admiring each other's crafty talents, beating Super Mario 5 times on the Wii, Amy doing weird stuff in her sleep, watching disney movies on a laptop, secret santa exchanges, Walmart runs, gossip magazine readin, playing with "the claw" and other xmas presents, watching youtube videos, and mainly just sitting around and enjoying one another's company.

I got to take my sister Jessica's kids' annual pictures for her living room wall.
(Jane, Sophie, Grace, and Ethan)








And here are the beloved family pictures for 2010:

7 kids + Mom


7 grandkids + Mom



and a little lagniappe...


5 comments:

Jessica said...

yay for family!!! it's too bad we don't all live in the same city. how fun would that be? thanks for taking the pictures -- they look awesome on the wall!

Jessica said...

oh my goodness! i just watched the movie. hahahahahahaha. hilarious. LOVED it. the music, the videos and ESPECIALLY my quote. hahahahaha.

Emily C said...

lol - you are so clever. those looks like some of the videos i took, how did you get your hands on them?

freddie said...

hahaha those were awesome laura! meet scott. .. he's got issues hahahaha

Jessica said...

what was that??????? could you have chosen any less flattering clips of me??? hahahahaha. i'm so glad we provided subject matter for all your projects. hahaha.