Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

Youtube Dump

Please forgive this youtube dump of all of the stuff I get carried away watching multiple times in a day.

I looooovee Casey Abrams and I've loved his voice since his first audition. On American Idol this week, he just proved again why he is so amazing. The 2 videos below were strangely my 2 favorites during the night. (also I'm really digging Lauren and Pia)


I don't know why but I can't get enough of this song-- I had never been a fan of Haley's until this week. Hopefully she keeps it up and that growling of hers down.


I also thought this was a pretty genius...


I stumbled upon this and I was captivated from the start!


I also think I would be so embarrassed if this happened to me, but it makes for a pretty great show.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

casey and haley are my faves!!! i really started digging haley in the last couple of weeks because i think she's really kind of funny, too.

mama said...

wow...looks like that imogen artist has come up with a sequel to Riverdance... a bit of Riverclap and just a touch of Riverclap mixed in. stupendous.

mama said...

oops...I meant "a touch of Riversnap"

did you even catch it during her performance?

Emily C said...

Pearce is totally dancing to that riverdance thing. she's going bananas for this video!! hahha

casey and haley and scotty are my favorite singers.