Photobucket

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Country Strong

Me and Amy had such a great day today. Watched some conference, went to Guru's for breakfast (which was amazing), did some spring cleaning, visited our roommate Kayleigh in the employee lounge at Office Depot, then we made some muddy buddies to take with us to go see "Country Strong" at the dollar movies. I really enjoyed it, and the music was amazing, and the acting was really good. I just couldn't get over that one of the main actors, Garrett Hedlund, had learned to sing and play the guitar just 6 months before filming the movie-- his voice is incredible!



For some reason watching that movie made me and Amy really inspired to write music. Amy's been saying she wants to start writing music so I've been trying to encourage her for a long time to do so, thus we ventured on down to the Maeser Building on BYU campus. And we thought we would be inspired to write music tonight? Yeah right. We just ended up acting really weird and made a video instead. Just don't take this too seriously all right? Actually, don't take it seriously at all.


And what I want to know is: What the HECK is Riverclap?

6 comments:

mama said...

google Riverdance video and then watch your imogen video and get back to me if it is still unclear.

#1 FAN said...

see ya in Bangladesh!

Unknown said...

I will be first in line to get tickets!

Jessica said...

i think you could have just stopped with what the HECK... hahahahahahahah. I'M the talent. hahaahahahahaha.

Amy said...

A few items of business...

First off: who is #1 FAN, and why so serious?

Secondly, I'm just NOW realizes how weird this really is.

Trois, I now understand why the majority of Provo HATES us.

Fourth, since when did I become left-handed?

Cinco: Mom, what on earth are you getting at? Try googling Adopt-a-Mom, Laura?

FANny Nanny said...

Don't do it Laura!!! Amy will just throw your new mom back on the streets when she's done...just like those poor little pups on adopt a pet day.

Only thing weird about the movie is that it was too short and made me a tad motion sick. The acoustics were fab.

Keep the music coming.