Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

I had to do it

Cute little Amy Bug. I took her to get a makeover and facial from my friends over at Dillard's and they made her look so beautiful! We had a night on the town and went to a Mocktail Party. I've been to so many that it was like de va vu. Maybe I'm just getting too old for dance parties.
I don't know why but people listen to whatever Amy tells them to do-- She got a bunch of people to have dance offs and, bless their hearts, they were not very good hahahaha





















5 comments:

Jessica said...

whoa! look at you miss supermodel. woohoo! sounds like a fun weekend. i wish i could have participated in the dance off. hahahahaha.

freddie said...

"touch his mustache!! . . now lick it!" BAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

so pretty!

Emily C said...

amy - you look adorably pretty in the first picture. and laura, you look like miranda lambert (country singer) in the second photo.

miss you two!

Sarah said...

ok, i get it now. i think amy looks like me.