Photobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Blast From the Past

Looking back on my college years, I think of how much I have grown as a person and all of the crazy cool experiences that I have had. Of the friendships that I hold dear to my heart, of the truths that I have been taught of the Gospel, of the Knowledge that I have gained oh so much of-- I would have never have imagined as a kid just how much fun College would be and of all of the friends that I have had and how smart I would get (haha). It was hard for me to make friends as a teenager since I went to several different high schools (I was the girl who ate lunch by herself in the library) and so I didn't really know what it would be like to have "good" friends. All I can say now is WOW--I am blown away at the GREAT friends that I have made. I'm sure you all know that my best semester at BYU was study abroad in Europe. I get goose pimples just thinking about it. I wish I could write a caption underneath every photo below, but that would take too long. But, I hope that it is evident that I look 100% happy through them all, because I am.



2 comments:

Emily C said...

laura, it was so fun looking at your slideshow and seeing all of the pictures from your college days. i'm so happy you had a good BYU experience and made lots of friends. that was my favorite part of college was finally making good lifelong friendships.

you are such an awesome friend and i would have loved to hang with you at BYU. you are beautiful and talented and i'm excited to see where you go in the next chapter of life.

love you lots!

Jared said...

That was so fun to look at! You are so gorgeous and you really do just radiate happiness! I'm so glad i was able to be your roommate for a couple of years! It was so fun! love you girl!

Chels