Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sumo bots!

Here is a video of my middle schoolers' sumo bot unit.
The kids went gaga over the sumo bots-- they absolutely loved them!





It was my mentor's first time doing sumo bots with his students, but figured he would give it a try since he has me as his student teacher.
We taught them basic circuiting and construction and then we had a tournament for all of the teams.

Some other things I am teaching to my classes:
-Lego Robots
-Hydraulic Arms
-Mass producing toy cars
-Making pens on wood lathes
-Penny hockey boards

and the list goes on and on...
and yes it is quite overwhelming,
but I am learning so much as a teacher every day.

8 more days until I am done with school forever!!!!

1 comments:

Emily C said...

What do you mean you only have 8 days of school left forever?