Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jude Law in Hamlet!

On Saturday, we got up at 6 in the morning to go stand in line at Leister Square to get Hamlet tickets.  We waited until 10 am-- it wasn’t too bad.  It was totally worth standing in line because the play was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.  Seriously, Jude Law was an amazing actor and was very captivating.  I can’t even begin to describe how well he played crazy Hamlet.

Here we are before the play...
Photobucket


 We also got box seat tickets and were the best seats in the whole room.  We were so close to the stage that we could have reached out and touch his head if we really wanted to.  I don’t know how we got them for only 25 pounds.  Me and Anna felt like VIP when one of the ushers led us to our box like we were somebody important haha.  It was so much fun. 


Here is Katie and Jordan.  We had three bow seats with 2 girls in each.
Photobucket

 Hamlet for some reason has always been my favorite Shakespeare play.  I guess I had a good teacher in high school who taught it.  I normally do not not plays that much but this was like watching a movie!  Not only was Jude Law eye candy, but he was an incredible actor and so was the rest of the cast.  

After the show we headed outside and waited at the stage door to get Jude Law’s autograph.  I felt like an N'sync fan again, but I didn’t care.  I ended up getting his autograph and got some pics with him.  


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was so happy and I couldn’t stop thinking about how amazing everything was.  I love life!!!  Why am I having all of these cool experiences??? I‘m a little confused, that’s all.




2 comments:

freddie said...

hahaha eye candy really? more like bear candy. . di you see hs hairy arms?

Anonymous said...

So much fun, Laura! It must've been amazing!