Photobucket

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photobucket


This is an attempt at taking senior pictures of Amy.  I got Amy all dressed up and she even let me curl her hair and put make up on her--that never happens!  She looked so beautiful and we were so pumped to go out and take some cool shots... until my battery in my camera died and shattered all hope of Amy letting me take her pics.  Anyway, there were pretty much none to work with so I decided to just play around on photoshop with one of them and I thought it turned out ok.  I mean, this won't be her senior pic or any thing but it was fun to get her all dolled up.  

Can you tell where we are at in New Orleans by looking at the background sistas?

4 comments:

Emily C said...

Commander's Palace, babay!!!

Amy looks so pretty and sophisticated. i hope she lets you take another shot at senior pictures, b/c she will be happy to look back one day and see these. we want more pictures AMY!!!

Jessica said...

are y'all going to road trip up here on your way to utah??? hahahha. that would be a bit out of the way, but it sure would be fun.

that sucks that your battery died -- that would have been an awesome photo shoot. do you want to do one for my kids when y'all come up? hahahha.

love ya.

Chelsey Meier said...

Bummer about the battery dying! She does look so pretty though! And New Orleans looks gorgeous! I want to come visit you someday! It seriously is so pretty! Miss you hope all is well.

Emily C said...

what's new gf?

i forgot, when are you leaving for london?