Photobucket

Monday, April 29, 2013

Facebookers!!! I need your help!!!

This is the time I wish I was super duper popular to help my sista out!!! So if any of you are on facebook, would you please be a peach and vote on this Honda of Covington (Louisiana) Facebook page singing contest. My sister "AMY H." is currently in 6th place, and she needs to be in top 5 to qualify for next round. She is an incredible singer, so so talented, she did the music arrangement for their jingle. And she is the sweetest hard working lil thang out there! And I'm not just saying this because today is her 22nd Birthday!!! WOOT WOOT!! there are only 2 days left, and you can submit 1 vote each day!!! please click over and it's as easy as clicking "vote" under her video.  
http://singforahonda.com/

A brand new Honda Civic is on the line here!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: