Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Photobucket


You may be thinking, What the heck is this?

Well... this was a project for my Industrial Design class learning computer graphics. We had to create some sort of tea pot in a creative and interesting way. I chose to do a tea pot purse advertisement! Weird, I know. (But you would have to understand that I am in a class full of animation majors who have really bad body odor)

I would like to give a shout out to my lovely model, Eliza Gruwell, who so willingly let me take pictures of her with her cute cowboy boots. She was rockin' those boots!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

laura what a cool picture!! will you take some pics of eleanor for me over the break if you have your camera?

mama said...

Huh? Animated students plus body odor equals teapot purse??? Looks like that creative writing class is paying off big time. I think the picture speaks for itself...WAY cool, especially Esther!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Jessica said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i was thinking the same thing mom wrote. haahha. very cool looking picture, though. laura -- you are really talented. i think you have a future as a high fashion, editorial photographer. you should send some of your work to tyra to get on ANTM. hahaha. i'm with sarah. will you take some family photos for me at christmas? that would be fab.

Unknown said...

Awesome picture! How is industrial design? it just seems like you take the coolest classes :) way to go chica