Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

London week 1!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't posted many pictures yet of London and I don't have time tonight to write much.  The internet is slow so I'll post a new blog this week end.  I'm in love with ever thing about London.  There is so much to do and see and I have so many blisters on my feet because I have been walking everywhere.  Here are a few pictures from today. I feel like I have been here for weeks already and there is so much more to do!  I love all of the people and professors on study abroad.  I love it all!  

Photobucket

This is the street that I live on... 27 Palace Court.
Photobucket

Playing in the pond at the Albert and Victoria Museum.
Photobucket
Some of the girls at Hyde Park (We only live a block away from this place and also Kensington Palace which is where princess diana lived at one point)
Photobucket
 
Some cute kids playing soccer in the park.  The kids here have the cutest little accents!
Photobucket

Hyde Park
Photobucket

I love all of the taxis and buses!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily C said...

YAY! i'm so excited to see what it's like over there for you. keep the posts coming and have the time of your life!!! love you!

Crystal Foy Weber said...

Laura, it looks like so much fun! I'm glad you're keeping us updated :) P.s. I watched the bachelorette alone and it was lonely. It was also an intense episode and I had no one to share that intenseness with, sad. BUT I'm glad you're in London having the time of your life, i'm jealous :)Can't wait to see more!! Love you!

Sarah said...

looks like so much fun!!!! live it up girl! love ya!

Jessica said...

yay hooray! i've been wondering what you've been up to this week. i'm so glad you're LOVING it there! you deserve it -- you hard worker, you. ethan wanted to call you this morning but i had to remind him you were in london. we'll have to skype with you soon so they can say hey.

love ya!

dream big 2009!!!