Photobucket

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-Day, V-Day.

For some strange reason, I really got into Valentine's Day this year.  I don't know what happened, but I guess I'm a fan now.  I think it is a cheesy way to let the people around you know how much you love them.  I just love love.   


I really wanted to bake and make lots of fun treats.  Since all of my room mates were out of town, me and my neighbor Whitney decided to combine our baking forces and call it a party.  This is what became of
 it-- TONS of sweets, an unexpected amount of people, a kissing wall, and a chihauhua.

For some reason the guys willingly put on lipstick for the kissing wall... What can I say Marci has a talent.


I LOVE the Gruwells!  Eliza brought her Valentine present with her... the cutest little chihauha I've ever seen (besides Bruiser of course haha)


The incredible Miss Whitney.

Me and my friend, Jay, who just got back from his mission.




Me and some of the girls in my ward.  They are so sweet and I just love my ward.


Hahahahaha is all I gotta say.


and thaaat's a wrap!

4 comments:

Emily C said...

love love love your blog header. so dang cute!!! and your heart strawbnerry fruit pizza is to die for!! yum! i want the recipe. will you email me it? love ya!

Marci and Sarah! said...

i love love love that there is not a caption on the picture of me dancing and looking like a fool. thank you laura! You are the best!

Sarah said...

ummm ditto to what emily said. your header is SUPER cute...I want you to design one for me :) also will you send me the recipe for that fruit pizza?? thanks! i also got into valentine's this year! I decided it should be celebrated more than I have in the past! oh and thanks for the valentine package!! love you a whole bunch!

Chelsey Meier said...

That all looks like SO much fun! You're seriously the best. I miss you! And how crazy to see Jay home from his mission. He looks just the same. Love you girl.