Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

"A child's life is the most precious thing in the world."

I made this awareness poster last year in my design class and I decided to post in up here.  Can you tell I photoshopped everything in this picture- from the background, to the fence, to the body, and the child's face.  



When rebels attack the small villages they leave no adults alive and steal the children away from their families.  Most child soldiers are abducted.  World wide more than half a million children under the age of 18 have been recruited into government armed forces in more than 85 countries. Help stop the use of child soldiers.

2 comments:

Emily C said...

that poster is scary.

p.s. i still have your old sewing machine if you want it back. it still has an old pair of durty draws too

Chelsey Meier said...

you are so talented Laura!!! I love that you are learning all of these things!!! Keep posting your work! love you.