Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

SUMMER TIME BABY!


Since I have supposively been missing out in the blogging world, I realized that I have a lot to catch y'all up on.  Maybe this will help my mom to not feel the need to stalk all of us kids on facebook by hacking into my account. hahaha 
Me and Bocaj

Sarah's Wedding



In Thibodaux with the Cousins

My family left a day before I left so I decided to play tourist on my own and ride the street car dow St. Charles and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

In provo at my friend, Bruce's, Suprise Party

At the Owl's Game in Provo


Me and my lil sis Amy


In New Orleans


  Me and 3 of my girl friends went on a road trip to California.  We took the subway while we were in L.A.


In Hollywood walking down the walk of stars



In Universal city


At Griffith Park overlooking all of L.A.  It was amazing!


In Provo, at Bruce's Surprise party again.


Me and my new room mate Jenn.  We work at Costa Vida together and I lover her to pieces!


At Griffith Park again


Walking down the red carpet


In Hunington beach riding Emily's Neighbor's beach cruisers to the beach : )


Crystal, Jenn, Me, and Nicki in Hunington Beach

1 comments:

Emily C said...

i miss you already!!!!!!! come back!!!